Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is Almost Here!

Finally the weather is getting nicer, and winter seems to be behind us and spring in front of us.  We got some 70 degree days last week, and then right back to 40 degrees today.  Oh well, it will only keep getting better.

Here is Andrew mowing the snow!  To funny!







So it turns out that my little Andrew, is a soccer player.  In the fall,the last I saw Andrew play soccer, he would just kick the ball real far and then run after it.  Well I decided to get the soccer ball out a few days ago while enjoying our nice days, and right away he started running and dribbling with the ball.  I couldn't believe it.  We have played soccer in the house a little this winter, but I'm not sure where he developed his soccer skills.  I can't wait to keep playing soccer with Andrew.









So of course Andrew had to take a moment to also throw snow at me.  He thinks it is hillarious to do that, and every time we are around it now, he feels the need to throw it at me now.


Andrew got to go visit his best friend Matthew the other day.  It was a warm day so we decided to take the kids to the park.  These two had a blast!!!!






















Andrew's little friend Matthew is a big brother now.  Here are some pictures of his little brother that I grabbed while Matthew and Andrew were taking their nap.





My little niece's first birthday party!



2 comments:

Maria said...

Andrew is SUCH a fun-loving boy, isn't he? It just shows in the photos you take of him. Makes me miss josh being young. :-( He and his friend Matthew look like they have SO much fun!!

Hilary Marquis said...

Seeing Andrew and Matthew together just makes me smile! They are getting so BIG. Happy 3rd B-day little buddy!