Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our Beautiful Graduate!

So the time has finally come, and my baby girl graduated from high school.  I packed tissues in my purse that morning expecting myself to cry, but for some reason the whole ceremony just wasn't that personal, and it really didn't hit my like I thought it would.  I think I have accepted awhile ago that my baby is all grown up, and my tears were already shed for the new chapter and new relationship with my daughter that is to come.  I look forward to seeing all the things my daughter does with her life.  She is already a wonderful young women who is very caring, loving and always has a smile and hug for everyone.  I'm so proud of the young women she has become, and I know there are only good things for her in her future.  Now I prepare for my other daughter to start junior high this year, and I start the whole process again.  I personally think I'm having a tougher time with Megan and junior high then Alisha with college!  Regardless, of all the changes in our home, I am one proud mommy of all my kids.  God has blessed with 3 unique, and wonderful children, and I love them all so very much!  Here are some pictures of our wonderful day!












































































































No comments: