Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Newest Addtion and Some Nice Weather!

It has been awhile since I have blogged, so I thought I would post some pictures of what we have been up to.

Andrew loves to put every one's shoes on. Here he is with daddy's shoes.




Andrew loves to watch daddy work out. So daddy decided to teach Andrew how to pump some weight.


Then daddy taught Andrew how to do sit ups.

Well finally one of Cain's brothers had a baby. My three have been the only grand kids his parents have had, so it is so fun to have a new addition! I'm excited because I get to be a new aunt again. Here is a picture of Cain holding his little niece for the first time, and Cathy is holding Andrew.

I'm sorry Andrew but your not the baby anymore.

Sorry Megan you haven't been the baby for a very long time!

Megan with Keli!


Alisha with Keli!

Me and my new niece!



We have finally been getting some warm days, so Andrew and I have been spending a lot of time outside playing!



No comments: