Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Weekend With Some Great Friends!

Well we headed down to Columbus to spend some time with our friends Dan and Ginger and their girls. I have known Ginger since 8th grade and the crazy thing is that we only knew each other for one year and then she moved out of state. We somehow have stayed friends since then, and our families get along great. I am so blessed to have them in my life. We decided to head to Easton Mall on Friday night. That is Alisha's favorite place to go to in the Columbus area. She spent the entire time in Forever 21 while we went every where else!

So we made a little stop into the Ohio State Store. I think we had a little to much fun!

Then on Saturday we decided to go roller skating. Dan and Gingers girls have never skated before so this gave us all the opportunity to take turns with them since there was a bunch of us.



So we decided to wait till about 2:00 to head home, which is 2 hours past Andrew's nap time. I thought for sure he would be asleep in the first 5 minutes, but no he was beyond hyper. It took 1 hour and 15 minutes before he finally fell asleep!

So we finally got home after a two day event and what do we find. Our house got toilet papered! I guess Alisha told one to many friends that we were going to be out of town. The girls went to town and cleaned it up the minute we got home. It took over an hour but they were determined to get every last bit of the toilet paper up. This is the fourth time something has happened to our house. In fact one time one of my neighbors across the street came out in her bathrobe, took a picture of my house, and went back in. I'm getting a little sick of the neighbors pointing and laughing, but there day of a teenager is coming!

1 comment:

junglemama said...

I wathced your video and cried when you guys were met by family at the airport. When your youngest daughter wiped her tears, mone started falling. :) Andrew has changed so much!