Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Be My Valentine!

I asked Andrew if he was my valentine this year, and he said yes. Megan got mad because she said Andrew was going to be her valentine. I decided to share Andrew with Megan since I also had Cain as my valentine. Cain and I decided to go out this year to celebrate the day. I can't remember the last time we went out for valentines, but it was a good evening. Andrew has been a little whinny lately. He is cutting some molars, and I think it has been causing him a lot of pain. Needless to say it was nice to have a quite evening without the kids, however Cain and I find ourselves still talking about the kids most of the time.

In a town near us they have an ice festival the weekend of valentines every year. We decided to take the kids on Sunday to see the sculptures. It was amazing to see what they can make out of a block of ice. Some years it has been to warm and the sculptures melt, but it was plenty cold and that wasn't a problem this year. Here are some pictures of the fun we had.




This was a statue by one of the stores by the ice sculptures. Megan is my little goof ball!

No comments: