Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Four Months Pregnant!


So my belly is growing faster then I can believe.  I was 18 weeks when this was taken, and I feel like I'm huge.  I guess I got to get use to this stomach in my way!!!!  I have only gained at this point 3.8 lbs. so I guess that is pretty good.   I do have to admit though that I am still so sick every day.  The nausea will just not let up, and I'm thinking this might be with me for all 9 months.  It's crazy because I'm still always hungry and I can eat, but I just feel like I'm going to throw up all the time.  I should also be past my tired phase, but because I'm so sick, I think it is also making me feel tired.  I have also not been able to take my prenatals like I want, but my midwife told me that my iron level from my blood work was threw the roof, so I guess I'm not lacking the nutrition that I need.  I do crave foods that have protein in them the most.  I want eggs for breakfast, and meat for lunch and dinner.  I don't want carbs much, and junk food.  I also crave peaches all the time, and I could eat 3-4 of these a day.  So weird!!!!

I'm excited because we have my 20 week ultrasound next week, and we get to find out what we are having.  I am praying also that everything checks out okay, and the baby is healthy.  I worry soooo much  that since we couldn't get pregnant for all these years that there could be something wrong with my baby.  I then have to remind myself that God wouldn't bring me this far, and fail me now!!!  I once again have to learn to trust, and give my worries to Him!  Why can't I learn this lesson?

I want to continue to take pictures in the babies room each month, and as I do, you will notice the small changes in the babies room as we go.  Right now were not sure what colors we will be painting it because we don't know what were having, but we do have a new crib that I'm excited about.  This crib turns into a toddler bed later, and then into a full size bed.  WOW, they never had such cribs a long time ago.  I thought this crib was perfect since this will definitely!!!!! be our last child!!!!  and then this baby will have it till it moves out one day!   I love to walk by the babies room and look at the crib every day!  It's hard to imagine a little baby in there, but it does make me smile!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!!
It was so great to hear from you! Yes, the twins are getting so big already! I can't believe I am already thinking about party ideas for their first birthday.

Oh my gosh 19 weeks!!! That is so exciting!! I bet that was the shock of your life...but what a miracle! At least you'll have lots of little helpers! =) This baby is definitely going to be loved! Congrats to you all!!

I'll be checking back for some more belly bump pics! =)