Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Evening At The Park



So here is some fun summer pictures I took of my kids!


























So I finally got the camera of my dreams! I have always been obsessed with taking pictures. Infact, I got my first camera when I was in 5th grade, and I haven't stopped taking pictures since. Recently, when I took my daughter's senior pictures, I realized even more how much I love to take pictures. So recently I have decided that I am going to persue my love for photography, so of course the first thing I needed to do was get an appropriate DSLR camera to meet my needs. I love natural pictures of kids, teenagers, and families. So that is where I am going to concentrate improving my photography. I'm going to spend time building my portfolio of pictures, and then one day down the road I dream of starting my own business. We will see where this takes me, but for now I am just enjoying capturing my childrens smiles.

No comments: