Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some Summer Fun!

So we had our trip to Kalahari with the kids, and Alisha's boyfriend and his little brother also joined us. We had a wonderful time, but we definitely came back tired! At one point I almost found myself crying because I realized that my little baby boy is growing up. Last year when we went to Kalahari Andrew could barely walk in the water, and this year he went down some water slides all byhimself. Andrew has no fear of water, which is good but it also scares me a bit. Notice the picture where Andrew is acting like a boy like usual and he has his finger up his nose. I couldn't get him to take it out for the picture, and I figured it captured him at how he really is. I had a wonderful time with my family and I'm thankful for the time I have with all of them.















No comments: