Thursday, October 15, 2009

Alisha's last Homecoming!!

Here is a mini photo shoot I did of my daughter and her boyfriend before Homecoming. I appreciate the two of them putting up with me and all my crazy ideas when I'm taking pictures. Hopefully they got a few pictures they like as well. It was a lot of fun, but it has been hitting me lately that my daughter is all grown up. Tonight we have senior night at her volleyball game. It is her last chance to play in her gym at school. I know I'm going to cry! My sweet baby girl you have grown up to be a beautiful young women and the amazing thing is, is that you are as beautiful inside as you are outside! I love you!





























The real guy in Alisha's life!








Flowers that Alisha got from Josh!! Oh how sweet!!!!

No comments: