Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Christmas Candy!

So here are some pictures of what I have been doing this week.  I like to make a ton of chocolate every year for my customers that my company does office cleaning for.  I also like to make extra for all the Holiday get togethers that we do in the following few weeks, so this year I cut back a bit and did 15 lbs, instead of around 22 lbs.  It took me about a day and a half.  I made 2 batches of the peppermint bark, 300 buckeyes, 2 huge bag of white covered pretezels, and 3 packages of the chocolate covered oreos.  This year I found some peppermint oreos, and WOW those are amazing when you cover then with chocolate.  Since I'm obssesed with photography as well, I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of my chocolates before I gave them all away.  Just looking at these pictures makes me hungry for it, but we already ate are share of it at my house.














I thought I would also throw in this picture of these roses.  Alisha's boyfriend got her these, and over a week later they were still going strong.  We called then the roses on steroids.  Of course I needed a picture of them as well.  I just can't help myself.

2 comments:

The Lehrs said...

Drooling on my keyboard... the candy looks wonderful! :)

Unknown said...

What a great baker you are : ) I can't imagine anyone was not delighted to get that little gift! Really sweet of you! And I LOVE the roses. It almost makes me want to brave the snow and cold for some right this second... : )