Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Birthday - Part II

 So I decided that for my birthday after our pictures I wanted to make it a fun day.  So we headed over to Mapleside Farms where they had all kinds of new things for the kids to do.  We let Andrew and Megan jump on the giant jumping thing, and then Andrew played on the other fun things they had.  Then we got some pumpkins and I picked out a pie to be my birthday cake.  I figured no one would bake me one, and I definitely wasn't going to bake my own cake, so why not a pie?  Anyways, we then headed to go out to eat, and then we headed back home to carve the pumpkins.  I had the most perfect birthday, and I'm so glad I got to spend it will all of my kids, and husband!

























My Birthday Apple Pie!


So the girls ended this great day with a wrestling match.  It's funny because Megan is getting as tall and big as Alisha, and it seems to be more and more of a challenge when they do this now!  I think Alisha still needs to prove that she is stronger this her sister!  For now she is, but at some point that could change!





The finished product!  I think we all did a great job!!!!

No comments: