Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Megan's 14th Birthday!


So this was Megan's actual birthday!  I decided to let her open our gifts from us, and I grabbed a pumpkin roll at the store for her.  She kept telling me how she wanted a pumpkin roll, so she was so happy!  In the picture above I got her a bling, bling cell phone cover!  Megan was so excited!





Then mid November, my work slowed down enough where I could have the family over for a party for Megan.  I thought I would try something new, and make some gourmet cupcakes.  I thought it would be easier then decorating a cake, but it ends up that I spent more time on the cupcakes then if I would of just  decorated a cake.  I said this may be the last time I make these cupcakes, but WOW were they good!











Grandpa giving Megan some advice!


You can't tell but I found these glow in the dark balloons and other fun things for the kids to play with in the dark.  We sent the kids to the basement and turned out the light, but the flash on my camera lit up the room.  There was a lot of screaming, and only one injury, but the kids had a blast and it was a great way for them to get rid of energy in the house!




No comments: