Friday, October 24, 2008

A letter to my daughter on her 11th Birthday!

Dear Megan,

I can't believe it has been eleven years since the day I laid eyes on you. I knew you would be very time conscience since day one. Our Dr. told us I would need to deliver you by 5:00 because another Dr. would be on call for her. Of course you waited till 4:59 to be delivered. Since that day you have always been concerned on what we were doing and when we were doing it. You are one of the most organized child I have met, but that is what makes you, you! You also have such a sweet heart! You have always been concerned about others, and you love to do things for others. I have also noticed how great of a big sister you are to your little brother. I will never forget how long you prayed for a little brother to come into our home. You have been such a help to me with Andrew, and your brother truly knows you love him. I know one day your going to make a wonderful mother to your own children. Thanks Megan, for being such a wonderful daughter. God truly blessed us with putting you in our life. I can't imagine getting up in the morning without seeing your smiling face! I have truly enjoyed the eleven years we have had, and I look forward to the next eleven!


I love you with all my heart,

Mom



I was so excited when I found out that High School Musical 3 was coming out on Megan's Birthday. I got Grandma to watch Andrew, and Megan and I had a girls afternoon out! We are having a bon fire tomorrow for Megan's birthday, we will post pictures of that later!

No comments: