Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Big Milestone!

I feel we have hit a big milestone with Andrew. First of all he turned a year and a half last week, but aside of that, last week Andrew has been with us the same amount of time that he was in the orphanage. It always bothered me knowing he was somewhere else longer then he was with us, but now that is no longer the case. We see every day how Andrew has adjusted. Just the other day, I had a cashier in the store tell me that Andrew looks so healthy. This lady didn't even know that Andrew was adopted, nor did she know how little and unhealthy Andrew was when he came home with us. It did my heart good, to hear someone say that to me about my son! Andrew is a different kid now. I look at his pictures of when he came home, and he isn't that same little boy anymore. I have been so privileged to have Andrew in my life, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this little guy!




Andrew, Megan, and I had fun picking out pumpkins! Andrew wasn't to sure of why we were getting these big orange things, but I'm sure he will catch on soon!


Andrew woak up with his hair sticking out everywhere. He has never had his hair look so crazy!That must of been some nap Andrew!

2 comments:

Maria said...

He is ALWAYS so cute -- even with hair amuk!!!

Hilary Marquis said...

That is known as "haystack head" around our house :) He is adorable. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!