Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some Family Pictures!

I thought it was time to update some pictures in my house so that Andrew was in them. It is important to me also for my son to know who his family is, and I think if he sees pictures on my walls daily of his family it will help him learn quicker who every one is. We went and professionally had our pictures done with our kids and we asked my husband's parents to come along. I also wanted some pictures with my side of the family but that is much harder to pull off sometimes. We decided that we would take our own pictures at my Grandma's 90th birthday party, since everyone was going to be there. That turned out to be very eventfull. There was a wind storm that same day and the power went off. The pictures were taken when the lights were out, so what light we had was from our flash on the camera. I suppose they were okay for the situation. One day we will get better pictures of all of us, but for now at least Andrew will see everyone's faces.







Also the song "Hey Ya" is our family dance song. Everytime this song comes on in the car everyone starts dancing and moving, including Andrew now! I thought it would be fun to put this song with these family pictures!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Hi,I just found your blog through Maria.I just wanted to comment on how adorable your little Andrew is.The hair and the cheeks are just the cutest! He looks so healthy and happy.Wow! What a year can do!