Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two Days To Go!

Alisha, my daughter, leaves in two days for Kyrgyzstan. I'm getting a bit frantic just like I did when Cain and I left for Kyrgyzstan to go get Andrew, except the only difference is Alisha isn't coming home with a child, or at least she shouldn't be! Just kidding! I know she is going to fall in love with those little faces, and she will come home wanting to do so much more. I talked to our sources today and things seem to be coming along with the playground that will be going in while she is there at the orphanage. We are very excited to know that she can leave behind something that will make a difference to these kids for years to come. I do have to say I have seen God's handywork everyday in her journey to go there. Everyday something new happens that absolutley amazes me. I don't have time nor the energy to tell everything, but lets just say if anyone out there has an opportunity like she does, to do something like she is, and you don't do it, then you are missing out on some of lifes biggest blessings. I'm not going on this journey physically, but in so many other aspects I feel like I have been experiencing this journey with her. I'm grateful that I have been able to help my daughter turn her vision of going to Kyrgyzstan into a reality! Alisha, I want you to know, that I love you and I'm very proud of you! I can't wait to see what your going to be able to do!

No comments: