Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Anniversary!

So I decided to surprise Cain for our anniversary this year, and I took him to a castle two weeks ago! It was such a fun, and romantic date! The second Saturday of every month the Loveland Castle has knights, and other different people from that time. We watched a few shows, and when we watched the knights show, they called me up on stage. How embarrassing. I'm one of those people who doesn't want to stand out, so I wasn't to comfortable with everyone watching me up there. The knights taught me a few things about sword fighting, and then they actually gave me a real sword to practice with. Then I got to spar with one of the knights but with a soft sword. I think the knight let me win, but Cain was proud of me of how aggressive I got. Later that same knight jumped into a picture Cain was taking of me. It was a lot of fun, and the history of the castle was really fascinating! Happy 14th Anniversary Cain!!!





Remind me again, why I married him! I guess you marry for better or for worse, and this could be the worse side! I love him anyway!!!











Here is the knight that jumped into the picture with me! I'm personally glad that Cain is my true knight and shining armour!

4 comments:

Lionel Messi said...

טוב

תודה

הנושא של יותר נפלא

Drew said...

Beautiful pictures! I have never even heard of this before. I bet it would make a great field trip.

Corinne said...

Great pics! You are fabulous at photography!! Happy Anniversary!

The Lehrs said...

What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary! Congratulations to you and Cain! Cute pics! :)