Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Andrew's Birthday Party!


So I finally got a chance to put together a slideshow of Andrew's birthday party. The song on the slideshow is a bit juvenile so I warn you, but Andrew lights up every time he hears it, so I had to put it on here.


I did want to take a moment to say that even though we were celebrating Andrew turning a year older, in my mind I acknowledge that on the other side of the world there is a mother who is thinking about the day she gave birth to him. I don't necessarily know why Andrew was given up, but no matter the reason I know that it would be agonizing for a mother to do that. What I am thankful for however, is that this birthday Andrew is very healthy, adjusted, and happy. I have never met a child who smiles as much as he does. It amazes me how a child from clear across the world could be such a perfect fit for our family. Andrew, your a wonderful little boy and I am the luckiest mom in the world to of gotten you as my son!


Happy Birthday My Little Lover Boy!




No comments: