Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Fun At Home!

We have been having a blast outside everyday that it is nice! The other day, I had plans to have my friend Kim and her son Matthew over for a playdate for Andrew, and I then had my three nephews over for awhile as well. It was a lot of kids, but also a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of our day.


I have to be honest, I have been spending some time trying to learn the settings on my camera, and I also have been spending some time learning photoshop. I love how this last picture turned out. I went out last week and took some senior pictures for my daughter Alisha, and I have to admit I have become a bit obsessed with photography. I will post those at a different time but for now here is a little teaser.

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

The senior pic of Alisha is awesome! You are doing a great job.