Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun In The Snow!

Well the girls had a snow day on Wednesday. I can't seem to get them both back to school for a full week since before Christmas Break. We got close to a foot dumped on us on Wednesday, and that was on top of the snow already on the ground. We made the best of it and had some fun in the snow.
The girls dug out a tunnel in the snow by the big drift by our driveway!

This picture just cracked me up!

This is all the snow by our mailbox! We didn't get any mail that day!

Andrew couldn't figure out why his toy wouldn't go anywhere. Behind him is the basketball that he couldn't roll, and the broom that he couldn't use. He was getting quite frustrated!

Last week Andrew and I went for a visit to see Kim and Matthew. We spent about an hour to get them and ourselves ready to go outside, for about a 30 minute stay outside. It was fun anyways!

Andrew loves to put on his daddy's coat. I think he has some growing to fit in it.

Andrew has been very tired before bed time. Last night he was begging me to put him to bed and a few days before that he fell asleep sitting by Megan watching TV. I guess I'm wearing him out during the day!

1 comment:

Drew said...

What fun! We've done a little tunnel digging too. Can you believe all this snow we've gotten? I only got one day of school off this week, though. :( Guess it's better than making up the days in the summer.