Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

What a great time we had at our friends house Bob and Susan! We have spent new years with them for at least the last 7 or 8 years, except of course last year because we were picking up Andrew. We got some great pictures of some of the couples at our 80's themed party, even if you don't know these people it will take you back to that time, and it's good for a laugh. Andrew did awesome last night. I put him to bed in his pack and play at our friends house and we stayed until about 12:30 in the morning. We then put him in the car and I put him back to bed when I got home. It took a little bit to get him to sleep both times, but he did great and slept the rest of the night for us. It's a wander he was able to sleep at the party because I counted up to 30 kids there. Yikes!

Andrew with a wig on that we borrowed from our neighbors house!

Even my Megan played along with the 80's theme and found something to wear. She picked this outfit out by herself. Good job Megan!

The whole family but Alisha, but don't we look groovy. Alisha had other plans for new years! I guess hanging out with mom and dad for new years isn't cool when you are 17.



Our gracious host and hostess! Thanks guys it was a lot of fun.

Andrew, I can't wait to spend a new year with you!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Two of my favorite things: Kids in Wigs and the 80s!! Love it love it love it!! And Andrew's glasses - to die for!! Happy New Year.