Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Andrew's Turn!

So since I'm always trying to improve on my photography, I figured I would attempt my hardest subject yet. Andrew is two, and that means that he never sits still. So for over an hour I chased him around the yard trying to capture his cuteness. I took a lot of pictures, but I think I got some that captured who he really is. I will need to make myself do this every couple of months because he is growing up so fast.

















































2 comments:

The Lehrs said...

You got some great shots!! Andrew is so smiley!! Now, if you're up for a REAL challenge, Friday may be nuts - trying to get 2 little guys to sit still and/or smile. I think I should start praying about this now... :)

Jackie said...

Kim -- fabulous photos. Andrew is a wonderful and CUTE subject :)