Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Megan's Photo Shoot!



So I decided to do a photo shoot of my youngest daughter Megan  So we shot a few pictures before she got her hair cut and new glasses, and the rest of the pictures were from our day out doing a photo shoot.  We had a ton of fun, and I realized after looking at all the pictures that my daughter has been holding out on me this whole time.  She is a model, just like my older daughter.  Who knew!!!! 










































































3 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Beautiful! The shots and the subject!

The Lehrs said...

Oh my goodness! I'm speechless! I always thought Megan was cute, and she looks SO adorable in these pictures. My favorits are the 4th one down, the RR one (w/o the guitar), the 2 where she's leaning on the rail in the gazebo, and I love the umbrella ones too. Pictures like these have got to help a girl go into a big new middle school with some confidence! She looks like a million bucks! :)

Jackie said...

Megan is gorgeous! Both your girls are beautiful, Kim!!