Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Girls At Play!

So I normally don't want to bore anyone with my photography pictures, and that is why I started a photography blog, however this photo shoot of my nieces turned out way to adorable to not share with everyone.  My red head niece normally hates to have her picture taken .  Infact I don't think I own one good picture of her.  Well at least until now.  We let her dress up in her favorite dress up outfit, and after that she was ready to play and have some fun while getting her picture taken.  I was amazed! 


































































5 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Man, you are getting really good! Too bad you don't live near me :) The colors are awesome in these.

The Lehrs said...

Love these! Funny how girls of ALL ages love to dress up!

Maria said...

I am just STINKING JEALOUS. Can I come and take lessons???? They are absolutely stunningly beautiful!!

Maria said...

Maybe Momto2Angels (A.) and I can drive up so you can take pix of E. and AP!!

Stahnke said...

I would love to take pictures of all the kids Marie. Your welcome to come to my place anytime, along with any other families that would agree to come. I would love for Andrew to meet more children from Kyrgyzstan, and it would be so much fun to do there pictures. All the children are so beautiful, so I don't think I could take a bad picture. Let me know if your ever really interested. It would be fun!!!