Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things Are Getting Better Every Day!

Andrew has been doing so well, but he still has a few more things to adjust too. He finally likes to take a bath now just as long as we don't wet his hair. He also, at least for now, is sleeping in, until 7am. He also has been sleeping through most of the night without waking up. If he wakes up he usually just looks scared and needs reassurance that we are there. Sometimes, all we have to do is pat his little back and he goes right back to sleep. He is going down easier for nap time now also. I'm hoping to have him on some kind of due able schedule soon, and for everyone who knows me, knows that is how I function best. Our biggest draw back recently has been he doesn't want his bottle anymore or any kind of formula or milk. We have been trying everything. At one point he went 2 days with just a few ounces each day in him. Yesterday I gave him the sippy cup, and he seems to like that but it takes a lot to get him to drink some. I hope we find a solution for that soon. He is still eating a ton though. He eats as often as Cain, which means he is eating all the time!! Another thing Andrew is having difficult with is the car seat. He screams at just the sight of it now. We get to hear screaming from the minute we put him in there till the minute we he get him out. It doesn't make for peaceful driving, that is for sure. I'll continue to let everyone know how he is adjusting as time goes on, but all in all I couldn't expect more from him!







Look at me, I'm a big boy sitting in a big chair!

I like the jumpster that my mom put up! It gives her another 5 minutes to get something done!

My sister dressed me to look like her!

I love my cat Mocha!

I loved my visit with Grandma and Grandpa Stahnke!

I can't wait to play with my new ball set from my Grandma and Grandpa Stahnke!

My dad forced me to look like we were still in Kyrgyzstan!

I had a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa Johnson!

It was also great to visit my Great Grandma Cozzens!

I think my cousins are a ton a fun!

My cousin Kylee was a little scared of me at first because I was being rough, but then we started having fun!

No comments: